Friday, August 06, 2010

one candle wish

my birthday is next week, and anthropologie got me to celebratin' a little early with this great gift in the mail.


a birthday candle necklace -- very creative, and super adorable


the candle appears to be made of a lightweight resin, and i'm pleased to report it arrived intact, unlike those received by other recipients.

i signed up for their store's loyalty card early in the year, thus putting myself on their mailing list to receive such goodies.

additionally, the card on which the necklace arrived is good for 15% off in-store, certainly a dangerous thought.

(the image above is from another blogger, i couldn't be bothered to photograph it before ripping it open and putting it on.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how beautiful my projects turn out. My candles are so nice, in fact, that I have my own creations in just about every room of my house.

    Not only that, but I've been presenting them as gifts to family and friends for the last several years -- birthdays, Christmas, Easter. No matter what the holiday, I have a candle for it.

    ReplyDelete