Monday, July 06, 2009

watching.

I haven't watched a tv sitcom in ages, but with me downgrading my Netflix plan to one-at-a-time and not having cable, I caved last week and watched "How I Met Your Mother."

Turns out, it's not so bad. I like Jason Segal, even though he plays such a putz on the show, and NPH is pretty to look at.

I left the tv on after the show was finished, and something called "Rules of Engagement" (I think that's what it's called) was on next. It has the same tired plot lines as any other sitcom, but I expected more, with Orlando Jones and Patrick Warburton, both of whom I love.

I turned off the tv before "Big Bang Theory" came on, but I've heard such good things that I may have to check it out sometime.

Just when I thought about getting rid of my tv for good...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

1 comment:

  1. Big Bang Theory is HILARIOUS! We netflixed it and it was totally worth it....maybe because I feel like I am married to a combination of the nerds....

    ReplyDelete