Sunday, September 25, 2005

The meme that's been going around has garned my attention.

Five Quirks:

1. I am obsessed with how things smell, good or bad. I've been told I have a keen sense of smell, identifying fragrances and various other odors.

2. If I find an item I like (clothing, shoes, household products, etc.) I buy several of the same item. I've been known to have one shirt in many different colors.

3. I'm never without a pair of sunglasses. Ever.

4. I read magazines backwards--I start at the last page and work my way forward.

5. No matter how bad a movie is, I always finish it, even if I have to watch it on 2x. Same goes for books--gotta finish what I started!

1 comment:

  1. There have been a few times where I found an item I LOVED and bought it but then it wore out or something happened and I wished that I had stocked up on 2 when I had the chance...

    I do my first look-through of a magazine from front to back, but after that at least half the time I'll leaf through it starting from the back, or the middle. Zach makes fun of me about it. =P

    ReplyDelete