Wednesday, February 01, 2006

never thought i'd miss a hand so much

It's Wednesday and I'm still grinning from my great weekend.

Not only did I get to see the Upright Citizen's Brigade (and Will Arnett, of course) but I got to spend it with great friends having a great time.

Lots of pix were taken, which is always a highlight for me.


Because everything has to do with 'AD,' dig this HUGE crane machine.

This could be good for Army...


There was even a seal inside!

(Okay, so it's a dolphin, but humor me!)

5 comments:

  1. Those things friggin ruled when I was a kid. They were also somewhat my nemesis, because they were almost impossible to leave without having won something, yet it was almost impossible to win something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time Army has a half day we can go back and try our luck again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i've gotten my brother -- or should i say, mi hermano -- hooked on AD. we were just in arizona visiting my dad and we watched all of season 1 and a few eps of season 2. and he's borrowing season 1 so he can watch it again (i can't part with season 2 yet). ;)

    ReplyDelete