Saturday, December 24, 2005

festivus for the rest of us

It's supposed to start raining tonight, and last until Wednesday. This is a bit hard for me to believe, as it was mid-70s today, warm enough to spend time outside.

But I didn't.

Instead, I stayed inside, eating chicken chili and reading "An Idiot Girl's Christmas" and watching a great deal of season two of "Arrested Development."

I had every intention of going outside, I really did, and even went so far as to open my patio doors to let the warm air in. But as with an increasing number of things, I just couldn't do it.

This isn't one of those entries, there will be plenty of time for that next week, when hopefully I can record all of the jumbled thoughts that are bouncing around my brain.

Imagine that. Mid-70s on Christmas Eve.

And Michael Crichton says global warming is a farce.




1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm used to warm christmasses. It's kind of a texas norm. =P

    ReplyDelete