Thursday, December 15, 2005

ya gotta see the baby

News of the week: I bought a new digital camera.

I love all things techie, especially cameras. My old one served me well for the nearly two years I had it, and was a great introduction to digital photography. I hope it gets a good home to the woman I just sold it to on eBay. I listed it with the "Buy It Now" option, and a mere twelve minutes after listing it, it sold and was paid for. Now that's what I call instant gratification! So I'm mailing it out tomorrow (not looking forward to facing post office lines during the holidays) but it'll be nice to have some dough since I'm pretty much the big B(roke) from the camera purchase.

But it's worth it.

Lookit da baby!







When I bought my first digital camera this site was an invaluable resource for comparing makes and models. It's worth a look if you're in the market for a camera.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Seinfeld reference - good thing your baby isn't ugly...

    Congrats on the camera, I expect more pictures and more posts as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post office now has this big machine that's a like an all=purpose electronic mail thingie where you can weigh your package and buy the postage for it and then you just put it in the oputgoing mail slot and you never even have to sit in line or deal with an actual person. ; ) Quite handy. You can also just buy stamps off it, which was a pleasant surprise for me the other day when I needed to get a bunch for my xmas cards and was also not looking forward to the line, but I was in and out in 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-
    After watching Season 2 of AD three consecutive times (including commentary and all special features) I decided to re-visit Season 1. I forgot all about the 2 Martas. Anyhow, is it wrong that for the last week I have been madly craving a chocolate-covered frozen banana? And if Jason Batemen was there to hand it to me, I could die happy!

    ReplyDelete