Monday, April 07, 2008

Live blogging! From Seattle

I'm in Seattle, enjoying a warm, lovely, green onion, garlic and cheese piroshky from Piroshky Piroshky, one of the best treats I've found in the Pike Place area. It probably won't surprise you that I seek out this spot each time I'm in Seattle, although I'm not sure I've had one for breakfast before.

It's not raining (yet) but some rain is predicted later in the day. I'm going to get my walking and photography in today, that's for sure! I didn't take as many photos in Vancouver as I'd have liked, but had a great time and would love to go back and visit sometime. That's the best part about not fitting everything in -- having a reason to come back and finish (or start!) seeing all the sights.

There's a great antique shops just up the road that has junk, er, antiques right up my alley. I skipped it last time I was here but I peeked in the windows as I was making my way down to Pike Place and I'm definitely going to stop in.

And I think they're open now, so...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment