Wednesday, May 31, 2006

memorialized

I had such an awesome (long!) weekend!

As usual, pix do a better job of explaining. But! My computer is (once again) in for service, so there'll only be a smattering of pix that I had a chance to upload before the ol' battery died. (Thanks (again) to my sister, I'm cruising along using her laptop.)

Girl's Weekend in the Mountains:


almost there!

homage

red church

friends

patriotic

rail

arch


And that's it. :(

I'll have to wait until the copy of my hard drive comes back to share the rest.

5 comments:

  1. love the pic of us in the reflection of the airstream. Tres artsy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know my parents have a house in Groveland? I'm hosting 4th of July there if you're interested in coming?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man those pics are great. There are so many good ones! I think my fave is the one of the field with the clouds. What amazes me is it seems like you took this picture from a moving vehicle, because the foreground is blurred, but the clouds looks marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Calivalleygirl: I DID take it out of a moving car! I thought it gave it a particularly cool effect.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete