Friday, November 25, 2005

fiddy

Just when I thought I'd heard of everything...

(from sf gate)

50 Cent Plans Sex Toy Line

Rapper 50 Cent is planning to release his own new line of condoms and sex toys.

The star, who already has a clothing line and a range of energy drinks, is planning to branch out into the lucrative sex market -- even creating a vibrator that looks just like him.

50 tells GQ magazine, "I need to make a 50 Cent condom, and a motorized version of me.

"A motorized version of me will definitely have to be waterproof, so you could utilize it in the tub. A lot of them (vibrators) aren't waterproof.

"Blue is my favorite color, so it would probably be blue. But I don't know how big. I don't know if big is better because I'm not sure a man wants his woman playing with a really big dildo.

"But I want to do something like that, to create something that's popular and exciting sexually for women."

1 comment:

  1. OMG That is really strange-I guess it's not but yuck! I can't imagine a woman wanting a motorized version of 50 cent that is waterproof for the tub-but there are lots of women I have never met that might I guess...His comment about the size did make me giggle a little.

    ReplyDelete